Background

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Photo Blog Changes

I'm working on some changed to my 365 photo blog.  I pretty much consider my attempt at a 365 photo blog an epic fail.  With all the chaos that is my life during the days/weeks/months that I have school, it's nearly impossible to keep up with anything, let along a daily photo blog.  So I'm admitting defeat on that one.  I'm going to convert said blog into a regular photo blog and I'm going to spend some of my non-school year on my photography hobby.  I'm no pro, but I do love taking pictures! So please stay tuned for a revamped photo blog, I will probably change the URL and will post when I do so, so please update your reading lists if you subscribe!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...