Background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Going to participate in this Monday hop again.  I like the added fifth question! Click the button below to head over to Acting Balanced and play along!

Acting Balanced

1. The thing I dislike most about shopping is ___.

The people? I don't like it when stores are crowded because people have the tendency to be ignorant and rude.  I also can't stand getting stuck behind the person with 5,000 coupons who didn't read the specifications properly and therefore has a problem with every other coupon.  Trust me, I like to use coupons too, but when I make a mistake with the coupon, I don't sit there for 10 minutes and wait for the cashier to fix it so I can get my 35 cents off. 

2. What is your favorite flavor of Jello?

Strawberry.

3. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why?

Who is the richest person in the world? No, seriously.  I'd be that person for just one day, for five minutes even, and write a check out to the real me for millions! And before you think I'm a money hungry greed monster, let me finish! I'd donate a good bit of that to local animal charities so they can build larger facilities to house the animals so they wouldn't have to worry about space, and then I'd pay my student loans and buy stuff!

4. Who changes the light bulbs at your house?

There isn't a designated light bulb changer.  It kind of depends on who sees that it's out and who (me) tells who (husband) to change it.

And my number 5 question:

Are you a do-it-yourself type person, or do you buy it made/hire someone?

8 comments:

  1. I am totally a DIY person--sometimes due to budget, but generally because I like the challenge to see it I can do it. If I get stumped, I have friends and kids that can lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love to do things myself. In fact, before I buy something I always fully evaluate it to make sure I can't do it myself. I'm always in the mood for a bargain! And a challenge!

      Delete
  2. I am and have always been a little of both. In the old days...I assembled my own shelving units, painted the walls and ceiling in my living room, installed my ceiling fan. But I installed and assembled things myself so I could afford the nicer already made things too!

    Now I supervise projects that I can't do. My Dad will come visit and do things for me and all I have to do is make lunch! (So glad I'm still his "little princess")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, I like to save money here so I can spend there! :)

      Delete
  3. We try to DIY as much as possible! If it gets to be too difficult, we hire a professional. Nothing worse than saving money, but having something done that is just a little off, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always go out shopping at strange hours, like 7am when most people aren't shopping so that I don't have to deal with them. I never shop after like 9am on weekends, it's just too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that when I shopped at Walmart. I'd go in the middle of the night or something because no one else was there!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...