Background

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Happy Monday! NOT.  I'm telling you I had the most horrible day and I don't even know why.  I had a severe case of the Mondays.  

I haven't participated in this hop yet, but it looks like it will be fun.  Click the button below to hop over to Acting Balance and join.

Acting Balanced

1. Finish this sentence: The last book I read and enjoyed was...

probably the last Sookie Stackhouse book.  I know, I know.  But it's been so long since I've had time to sit down and read.  I plan on doing the whole library card thing, I just need to get my act together and chill for a little bit longer, school has only been out for two weeks.

2. Do you have special Victoria Day (Canadian) or Memorial Day (US) traditions?  If you don't live in Canada or the US, what is the next holiday that you are celebrating where you are?
 
My parents have been having their annual barbeque during Memorial Day weekend so we do that.  Nothing else really going on.

3. If you could invent something to make your life simpler, what would it be?

Another me.

4. What is your favorite recent blog post?

I think my favorite recent blog post is the one I did on my photo blog with my sister-in-law's maternity photos that I took (link).  I was just really amazed that they came out so well.  And of course I can't ignore the post, also on my photo blog, that has the pictures of my niece Peanut (link)!  


And my fifth question for all of you is:


What's your favorite game? Any kind... board, video, etc...


I love some restaurant/bar trivia but I also love Cranium!

8 comments:

  1. Let me say right off the bat, I HATE Monopoly. My brothers used to cheat all the time, and gang up on me. Since I live alone, I play a lot of Solitaire.
    Sweet baby pics. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan of Monopoly either. I remember loving it but I think it's the memories of games that lasted days that haunt me...

      Delete
  2. Great photos!

    David and I have been playing Qwirkle at home a lot and I love that game. My Favorites at our games night parties are the Game of Things or Apples to Apples. In a large group, I love, really love, the Werewolves of Millers Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your #3 - I say that at work all the time that I need a clone / twin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I need one at home and one at work! Then I could really relax. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. A woman after my husband's heart! Haha. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...