Background

Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet Me On Monday


Joining Java for some Meet Me On Monday Q & A... 

1. I wish ___.

I wish I could hold Peanut! More about that later...

2. If you could witness any event past, present, or future, what would it be?

The Olympics! I don't really care if it is summer or winter, I'd just love to be able to say I went to the Olympics!

3. Do you like to cook?

I do! I like to bake more, but cooking is fun too.  Especially when dinner comes out yummy!

4. What do you like to do to get exercise?

Nothing.  I just want the pounds to melt off without effort.  Duh.

I used to love to run until my knees stopped loving running.  I like pilates, but it's a bear when I haven't done them in a while and then start back up.  Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is fun, I want to slap her but I respect her (and my television).  Notice not once did I mention gym... the thing I purchased a membership for.  Not once...

5. How tidy are you?

I have an anal retentive attention to detail.  I can be a pig when I'm completely overwhelmed, but the other 350 days of the year when I'm in my crazy neat and clean mode, I'm a force to be reckoned with.  But I have learned that once you're married, there is just a teensy bit, teensy tiny bit, that you should let go because your spouse may not be as neat and clean as you.  Tiny bit.  Notice I said should let go, doesn't mean that I do.  Poor Brad. 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers here I would love to bake stuff more but since there is only me and hubby home not a lot of point in it, don't get me wrong it doesn't stop me I just don't do it as often as I did when the girls where little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just me and the husband too so when I bake, it's bad because there is always too much for us to eat!

      Delete
  2. The Olympics! Now that would be an exciting time. Enjoyed your answers, though I missed the elaboration about "Peanut".


    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooch, the elaboration was in my next post! I should have specified that it would be another post, whoops! Thanks for stopping by though!

      Delete
  3. great answers! I LOVE your answers to 4 and 5--you had me giggling. How very true! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...