Background

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm back!

Wow, what a busy couple of weeks.  I missed blog-land so much, but it was very smart of me to take a step back from trying to do it all and get my school work done.  Happy to report that my finals are in! I know I have a 90 on one, but no news on the other two yet.  It's a waiting game from here.  But I'm so happy I don't have to do any more school work!

I have so much to talk about and I have many posts in my head ready to write, so I hope you're all ready too.  I'm sure I missed so much and I intend to catch up as best I can without completely overwhelming myself.  I missed so many hops that I love and I almost want to do them all right this minute but I'm sure the linkys have expired for most.  So I'll just chill and patiently wait to participate in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...