Background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

Welcome to the 64th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is me! I came up with the last two statements

Hilary would love if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please Tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1.       After a long day, I like to ___.
2.       ___ is my favorite cleaning product
3.       I can't stand to watch ___.
4.       I want to ___ when I ___.

My Answers:


1. After a long day, I like to relax on the couch and play Scrambled/Words/Hanging With Friends.  I love my iPod Touch!

2. Windex Multi-Purpose is my favorite cleaning product.  It works on everything! Oh and does the dishwasher count? I couldn't live without my dishwasher!

3. I can't stand to watch shows that talk about the end of the world.  Get a grip people.  If it's going to happen there isn't a darn thing any one person can do about it and if it's doesn't happen you're going to feel like an idiot.

4. I want to shop when I get my paycheck.  If it weren't for bills and trying to be a responsible adult, I'd blow my whole paycheck every other week!


Now link up!


10 comments:

  1. I didn't even know they had shows about the end of the world.. but you are so right.. seriously.. if it happens... it's going to happen is worrying going to stop it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shows are on random channels like the History Channel and National Geographic. They show people with stockpiles of supplies in case of the end of the world, zombie apocalypse, and other "events". Frustrating!

      Delete
    2. another 'waste' of time....
      we should definitely play Words with Friends! I have so many games going at the same time I can't count anymore....

      Delete
    3. Definitely! I am Jennifer5308!

      Delete
  2. I want to shop ASAP after payday, too! What's the deal? It's not like I didn't have money before. I guess it's just that up until payday, I didn't have a lot of money, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely true! It's the comfort that extra money gives I think!

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on shows about the end of the world - just don't see the point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting!!! I have never played words with friends. I am afraid of getting hooked. I barely have enough time to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks for hosting such a fun hop!

      OMG these apps are incredible addicting!! There are 4 that I love and I usually play when I need to wind down!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...