Background

Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

I'm excited for another week of fill-in fun.  Click the button below and hop on over to Hilary's blog to link up and play!

Photobucket

Statements:
1. I like to avoid ___ if possible.
2. ___ is a virtue I do not have.
3. Sometimes the ___ are the ___.
4. I think that ___ are the best ___.

My Answers:

1. I like to avoid traffic if possible.  In fact, I've been known to pop on my GPS on the way home from work and just start turning to avoid back-ups from accidents and stuff.  Probably takes me longer but at least I'm moving!
2. Good temper is a virtue I do not have.  When I get angry, I get angry.  I'm Irish and Italian, what do you expect?
3. Sometimes the biggest mistakes are the best teachers.  That was deep.
4. I think that kid's cereals are the best cereals.  Bring on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisp....

18 comments:

  1. I use my GPS to come home from work every night for the same reason....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, learning from our mistakes makes the biggest impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two big thumbs up on #3! Using the GPS to avoid traffic is a good idea. Too bad there's only one way in and out of my neighborhood :P.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only one way in and out of my neighborhood too, but fortunately there is never traffic by my house, it's always near work!

      Delete
  4. I so big fluffy pink heart you!! anyone who is down for a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is alright in my book! Love some Corn Pops and Honeycomb too! and now, I'm hungry.

    I got the Irish blood too. hubby says he never has to guess where he stands with me. tis true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corn Pops are awesome too!! I actually bought Honeycomb not too long ago. So much better than the bland grown-up cereals!

      Delete
  5. I like cinnamon toast crunch , too. It's one of the cereals I do share with the kids... occasionally. Traffic is the worst. One of the things I don't like about having to drive the kids to school now. Before we were able to bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Brad and I were grocery shopping last week he wanted healthy cereals, I said good for you and grabbed my Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I told him to get his own box and back off mine!

      Delete
  6. MMMM Lucky Charms. How I miss them. Definitely the best! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traffic always frustrates me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying. And it's almost always caused by onlookers rather than the incidents themselves!

      Delete
  8. OHHHH, traffic! Terrible thing. I agree. I often take back roads just to avoid it all.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...