Background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fill-in Fun

Time for this week's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun! Join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for this fun hop.

Photobucket

Each week she posts four fill-in the blank statements on her blog.  Take them to yours, fill them in, and link back.  If you have suggestions for statements, send them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com and you could be co-host!

This week's statements:

1. When I am ___ I always ___.
2. ___ is my ___ of ___.
3. The ___ the ___.
4. If only I ___ then ___ and everyone would be ___.

My answers:

1. When I am bored I always head for the fridge.  Such a bad habit.

2. Spring is my favorite time of the year.  I wish these sudden cold spots would go away!

3. The cat is sleeping on the desk.  She has her head on the side of my keyboard.

4. If only I could clone myself then there would be many of me and everyone would be glad for the assistance.  Some days it seems like EVERYONE needs my help, but there is only one of me and as much as I want to, I just can't do it all.


15 comments:

  1. Yep...heading for the fridge will getta ya in trouble. Following you back.

    Mommie...Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to clone myself too... maybe then I could get everything I want to / need to done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about, some days no matter how many steps forward I take, I'm still back behind the starting line.

      Delete
  3. I have the same problem with boredom. I keep carrots stocked in the fridge and the chocolate across the room an harder to get to so the carrots usually win. (But the bags of chocolate are so tempting...

    If I cloned myself, I'd want to do experiments with my clone which leads to a huge moral question...I'm better off with just me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!
      Good call with the carrots. I love baby carrots and need to get some more. You can't really max out on them, so it's a perfect boredom snacking food.

      Delete
    2. Meant to say "mack out on them"... you can max out on them, that's why they're good for this purpose!

      Delete
  4. Great answers! I do that when I'm bored too. A bad habit!

    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrible habit. My weekend is going well, hope yours is too!

      Delete
  5. #3 made me laugh...using Chloe is on my head when I am at the keyboard! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think my girl likes the fan from the lap top, it's warm, and that's right where she camps out. :)

      Delete
  6. #4 you and me - great minds think alike! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm bad about #1, too! And my butt is the proof, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...