Background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!!

Look at me being on time for once! But I have to be because I'm co-host!! :)


This is the 57th week of Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun with Hilary over at Feeling Beachie.  Click the image below to visit her blog.


Photobucket


Here's the deal: each week Hilary posts four fill-in the blank statements on her blog.  Take the statements, post them on your blog and fill them in, then link up! If you want to join in the fun, e-mail your ideas for fill-in statements to Hilary at feelingbeachie@gmail.com, she'll make you a co-host!  This week I'm the co-host, the last two statements are mine.  


Spread the word about by linking up via the linky, sharing the linky on your page, and/or by posting on Facebook or Twitter!


Here it goes...


This week's statements:


1. I never wear ___ and I don't know why.


2. In the winter I always ___.


3. When I ___, I miss ___.


4. I love the way ___ feels.


My answers:


1. I never wear white and I don't know why.  Ok, that's a lie.  I don't wear white because I'm a slob and it wouldn't be white when I'm done!


2. In the winter I always wear socks.  You will hardly ever catch me in socks during the summer.  I'm a bare-footing, flip-flopping kind of girl. :)


3. When I smell saltwater, I miss Long Island.  I miss my beach!! The beaches here are gorgeous but it just isn't the same.


4. I love the way being loved feels.  :)



16 comments:

  1. I'm a barefoot girl too, although I can no longer run across gravel without shoes of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's funny but I can't remember the last time I ran, let alone ran barefoot... :)

      Delete
  2. definitely a barefoot girl myself. I've even skipped the socks in winter when wearing my Uggs. so comfy warm!

    yea, me and white - we ain't friends either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only anti-white!

      Delete
  3. yeah, being loved feels pretty dang good! Loved your list. I wish I was at the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stay away from white, too... as much as possible. And I pretty much live in flip-flops year round... gotta love living in Florida!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely jealous of your Florida living at the moment!

      Delete
  5. I love wearing white blouses... don't know why...
    I love your answer to #4.... nothing like it in the world.... (heavy sigh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, you must either have a really good Tide pen or you are not as big a slob as me! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, I wear socks year round and like you I avoid white for the same reason LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because I have two drawers of socks, one of white and black and one full of crazy socks. For someone who doesn't like to wear them I sure have a lot! I think it's one of those collection things... I really need to stop.

      Delete
  7. As I Long Islander, I have to agree... our beaches are the best. I sometimes wear white, but always regret it... I am a slob too... thanks for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I tend to wear flip flops in the winter, too, unless my toes feel like they will fall off from the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to wear them in the winter when I can, but my feet sometimes freeze! This winter, however, I could pull it off!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...