Background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring break?!?!?!

Is there a light at the end of my tunnel? Could it be, spring break??

I wish I could appreciate it as much as other students can, or teachers even.  But since I work full time, it's pretty irrelevant aside from the fact that I don't have to log in to my classroom a single time!

I do think that I will take one day off from work next week so I can appreciate a day of nothingness.  

I think my spring break plans involve cleaning, and lots of it.  

Any fun spring break plans for anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I took a semester off to work on organizing and handicap-accessiblizing my house, so I don't think I actually get a spring break. Or maybe I need one more than ever?

    You should take a day off for a break! As Stephen Covey says, "sharpen the saw!" Have nice break from school, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everyone needs a break so I hope you get the opportunity to take yours, too! I have a couple more things to get done before I can truly relax, and naturally I'm on here chatting away instead of doing them. Hehe. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...