Background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Slow down!

Can we please pretend that time is frozen so that I can catch up in blog land?

I feel so out of the loop.  When I logged on last night to participate in some Follow Friday Fun, I realized I have missed SO many posts from my reading list this past week.  It makes me so sad because when I finally get to read the posts, I'm so overwhelmed by the quantity that I don't feel like I can properly comment.  

I know, I know... I need to stop this whining trend I'm on and get a grip! 

One paper down, still have to do part of my group paper, a midterm, a discussion question, and I know I'm missing something... fantastic.

My head is in the books now! 

5 comments:

  1. Priorities! Study first and then play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know. It's so tedious though! I'm partially done, still have a few more things to do. Making progress!! Play awaits! :)

      Delete
  2. So funny.. I always feel the same way... like I'm neglecting my friends. BUT we're all bloggers and we all understand each other....

    As they say in Australia, "No Worries Mate!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! That's alot of work, I wouldn't have any time either if I had to do all that. Don't worry I had to skip pretty much everybody and everybody has been saying how they are busy, so don't worry were all busy! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...