Background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet Me On Monday

Acting Balanced


1. What is on your bedside table?

A thermometer, a lounge chair for my cell phone (don't judge, after a long day my baby needs it), a weather radio, a pillow, a remote, hair thing, coaster, iPod Touch, and two charging wires.  Wow! Maybe today's picture for my photo blog will be of my busy nightstand. (done)

2. Hardback, paperback, or e-reader?

Funny, this is actually a discussion going on right now in my human ecology class.  I like the size and stability of a hardback book, but I love the flexibility and portability of a paperback.  I haven't gotten into the e-readers yet, but I do like the fact that if I want to read a book right now, it's there.

3. What is your "go to" drink of choice?

Honestly, water.  How often can water disappoint? I know it's not as fun as say a rum 'n' coke, but seriously.  I've gotten bad water maybe 5 times in my entire life but I can't even begin to count the times I've gotten over or under sweetened iced tea, seltzer or syrup instead of a soft drink, etc... 

4. How do you like to spend your birthday?

With a Carvel ice cream cake.  Seriously, that's my only "must".  I don't care if I'm strapped to a tree in the middle of a hurricane (which would be awkward in December), as long as I get a Carvel ice cream cake I'm good.

5. Finish this sentence ... I would never be caught dead in ...

I would never be caught dead in a strip club.  Yep, I just "went there".  I have never been invited and I have never had the desire.  Ew.  Ewwww!

2 comments:

  1. Your bedside tale does NOT look so busy! And I love the lounge chair for your phone!

    I have to have ice cream for my birthday too, Baskin Robbins Baseball Nut, but I won't talk about being tied to a tree in a storm - July birthday and all! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...