Background

Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday!

I can't believe I haven't posted since last weekend.  It has been a heck of a week, will update soon I promise.  I'm thinking a long post is due over the weekend or early next week.  Spring break has been mildly kind and sadly, this is my last week day of it.  Boo.  But now for some Friday fun...


1. I get my best ideas when I'm trying to go to sleep or when I'm in the shower.

2. When I am stressed I am nearly useless.

3. When I have a cold, I like to curl up under a blanket and feel sorry for myself.

4. Watching a spider move, can be terrifying.  I am such an arachnophobe! According to Mozilla spell check, that's not a word. :)

16 comments:

  1. Spiders - yuck! Was just watching a documentary on the brown recluse the other night - awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ew! We have those here apparently and every spider my husband sees he says "I think that's a brown recluse". He just wants to see me twitch. The black widows are bad enough, I don't need any more!!

      Delete
  2. OH... it's definitely a word... and if you could get over your fear and actually watch them it is rather fascinating....especially when they are making a web!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think their webs are really neat! Especially when they trap other bugs... there was one outside our front door for the longest time FULL of dead mosquitoes, at least 10 of them, and I loved that it was there! lol. The spider is lucky it stayed out of my sight.

      Delete
    2. Bats kill mosquitoes too and they have bigger bellies. I'd rather have a bat!

      Delete
    3. We have bats flying around here at night too!

      Delete
  3. I'm with Brenda but still get the shudders just the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a huge one camped out under my front door. Really irks me. I leap in and out of the house.

      Delete
  4. I get my best ideas in the shower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so the same when I get a cold! And everyone else should feel sorry for me, too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 2, same here. I am not really afraid of spiders when they are outside but, I get scared when I see one inside the house. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m TOTALLY with you on Spiders and terrifying. I’ll freeze and watch until it gets close, then I scream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freeze too!! I have a thing about walking passed them, I'm afraid they'll jump on me! I saw Arachnophobia, I'm not dumb!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...