Background

Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

Hi everyone!! I feel so behind and out of the loop, I'll be spending the evening catching up!


Here is some Friday fill-in fun...


1. I love to smooch on my pets when I need a pick me up.


2. No matter how hard I try, I just can't not care.


3. Brad makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.


4. I can't resist a sale on nail polish.  I don't shop for it often, but when I'm in the drug store, I can't stay away.


Head over to Hilary's to link up, I did!!

9 comments:

  1. I had to come over and check out your answers. I didn't think anyone else scoped out nail polish sales either! I have to admit, I'm only recently into it recently, thanks to selling it. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to take a trip to CVS once a week to buy a new nail polish! :)

      Delete
  2. If I had pretty nails I would buy nail polish too, I just grab one color for my toes in the summer, I need to stop biting my nails. Oh, and sometimes it is hard not to care, even when you know you should let go, your heart doesn't always want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy nail polish only for my toes! I bite my finger nails too, and even when I go through my periods of no biting, I still hate to polish them!

      Delete
  3. oh yes, you just might find several bottle of nail polish in my hidden stash too! And if I had a pet, besides the fish you really are not very good at cuddling at all -- that would be the best way to get a pick me up too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can see how cuddling with a fish would be difficult. :)

      Delete
  4. I hear you about the can't stop caring... I take everything too seriously and too much to heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I didn't let things get to me so much, but it's hard.

      Delete
  5. I like the smell of nail polish. : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...