Background

Monday, March 19, 2012

Enjoyed spring break, can't believe it's over...

Last week was a whirlwind.  

It started out with a cruise in the Challenger last Sunday, we ended up downtown and had dinner at Fleet Landing which was delicious.  They have awesome seafood and a really nice view if you're fortunate enough to sit on the deck, which we were not.

We had a date night this week too.  Dinner at Applebee's (saying that reminds me so much of the movie Couples Retreat - I'm glad I found the person I want to go to Applebee's with) and then we went to the movies and saw The Vow.  It was pretty good, I like movies that are based off of true stories.  

I avoided the classroom and the computer pretty much all week long which is absolutely amazing! Getting back to the routine this week has not been fun.

St. Patrick's Day was busy! It started off with my sister-in-law's baby shower, we had a great time.  Everything was absolutely gorgeous, we did a pretty good job if I don't say so myself.  My mother-in-law, sister-in-law-in-law :), and a friend put it together.  As much fun as it was, there was so much prep! I was so glad when it was finally underway for that reason alone!

Later that evening we went to Madra Rua, the bar we had lunch at a couple weeks back and had a couple of drinks to celebrate the day.  It was fun and I think it was a pretty good way to end spring break.  

Oh wait, Sunday was a better day because that's the day I got corned beef and cabbage at my parents' house!

Last, happy birthday to my brother-in-law Chris! The one in Cali, not SC.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yanno, Sr. Patrick's Day on a weekend is a pretty cool way to finish Spring Break!

    You have been given an award from me! Come check it out on my blog and post and pass it on if you are so inclined!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...