So I was tagged with the same style meme twice this past week!! I think these are fun so of course I'm partaking in both, but to prevent multiple similar posts, I'm going to answer both in this post...
The first one is from Brenda @ Fiction With a Purpose! The second is from Angie @ Angels are Kids and Furkids!
The Rules are the same for both:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
2. Hot or cold? Cold, can always layer up or sit with a blanket, can't exactly strip nude all the time. However, I do love laying on a beach and feeling the hot hot sun on me!
3. Black or white? Black. I can be a pig and white gets dirty, ha. But Brad's new car does look really sharp in white!
4. Spring or Fall? Spring. Is it here yet?
5. AC or windows? Depends on the time of year, AC is almost always essential here in SC. But I do love opening the windows in the spring, especially when people are mowing their lawns and I can smell the fresh cut grass.
6. Heater or fire? Fire! We have a fire pit outside, not a fireplace inside, so it doesn't always work out but it is nice.
7. Carpet or hard-wood floors? Carpet. I'm a little too rough and would likely scratch the heck out of hardwood floors. Plus they get cold.
8. Roses or Tulips? Roses. But tulips are pretty too, I'd like to plant some outside if my black thumb would allow.
9. Dog or cat? BOTH!!! I love the loyalty and dependence of a dog, but the attitude and independence of a cat. Total contrast.
10. Curtains or shades? Both. Shades block out the peepers and curtains make it look pretty.
11. Shoes or barefoot? Barefoot (I bet Hilary answered shoes, heading over to her blog to check that out! :))
My 11 questions For You...
1. Where is your dream vacation?
2. What is your favorite ice cream?
3. Do you want to take my college classes for me? (Just checking to see if you're paying attention).
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. Have you been to any foreign countries?
7. What's your favorite appetizer?
8. When is the last time you hand wrote a letter?
9. Do you like to take pictures?
10. Do you think you have a creative side?
11. If you could clean anything in your house, what would it be?
Ok, now I'm supposed to tag people, but I've been tagged three times in the past month, so I'm sure others are feeling the same way. So if you'd like to participate, TAG! I really enjoy doing these things and would LOVE to read your answers if you're interested. Have fun!!