Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Meet Me on Monday

 Acting Balanced
 
1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
 
Bush at Madison Square Garden.  I had seen some other live performances at fairs and whatnot, but that was the first actual concert.  It was back in 1996 or 1997 or something like that.

2. What colors look best on you?
 
I like darker colors best.  Not all black all the time, but dark red or green or purple, etc.  I have a hard time finding summer clothes since they are in more springy pastel colors, but I can do those too.

3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn't know?
 
That I really like school.  As much as I complain about my college courses, I really do enjoy learning new things.  
 
4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?
 
My husband.  If he's there with me then I'd call my mom!
 
5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?
 
Oh my gosh there are so many! How about the digital camera? I'm not sure when the first one was made, but I'm sure that the ones we're all using personally today are from my lifetime.  Love digital cameras! Oh, and smart phones!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing what today's camera can do, and how easy it is to take good pictures. Enjoyed your insights. Drop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...