Background

Monday, February 13, 2012

Meet Me On Monday

Acting Balanced  

1. Are you planning anything for Valentine's Day?

Nope.  We thought about going out to dinner, or getting take-out, but I think we're going to do none of the above instead.

2. What song automatically popped into your head when you saw this question?

Madonna - La Isla Bonita.  I don't know why.

3. What did you have for breakfast today?

A Power Bar, breakfast of champions.  Oh and coffee, yay coffee.

4. Where do you keep your keys?

In my purse.  At all times.  So I know where they are.  Unlike a certain man I know.  

5. Who was your favorite teacher from when you were in school? 

I think it was Mr. Pope, or Mr. Bonomi.  I really enjoyed history in school and they were two really great history teachers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...