Background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet Me on Monday - Happy President's Day!

Acting Balanced
1. What is your favorite kind of soup?

Gazpacho! I just had it for the first time a few weeks ago and wow! Otherwise I'll take any kind with potatoes and cheese.  REAL potatoes and cheese.  Oh, and roasted red pepper is good too, or tomato and basil in a bread bowl from Atlanta Bread Company... oh my gosh... 
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Breaking Dawn? At midnight... I do believe that's the one.  We don't get to the movies all that much but I'm dying to head out and see The Vow.
3. What is your least favorite TV program?

Pretty much anything reality or anything on MTV.  I miss when MTV would play actual music.  Now it's non-music television, or non-MTV.  But I do like cooking shows so that kind of reality TV doesn't count!

4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?

Hmm, not too sure.  Maybe "Just Another Day" since that's my blog title.  But that's boring, I know... so am I though! 
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?

Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hawaii.  And those are just the ones in the US!

6 comments:

  1. I'm coming to have soup with you! Excellent choices, all of them. I'm a sucker for a good tomato basil and I make big batches of gazpacho in the summer. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made gazpacho last night!! Will blog about it. Having it tonight for our Ash Wednesday meatless dinner! I cannot wait!!

      Delete
  2. I am making this soup tomorrow..just sounds good!
    i haven't watched TV in so long...i don't even have a clue which shows are which!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gazpacho? I made some last night for dinner for tonight. I can't wait to eat it!!!

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see the Grand Canyon one day and Hawaii sounds pretty cool, too. Seeing the volcanoes is probably pretty awesome!!! :) I saw Breaking Dawn, too... but not at midnight. :) You've also been awarded!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...