Background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I love my best friend!

In the spring of 2003 I met my soul mate, only I didn't realize it then.  We started dating that summer and almost 9 years later, I still enjoy his company as much as I did that first summer.  

 May 3, 2008

Brad is my best friend.  We always have a great time together, whether we're out doing something socially or spending an evening in.  He knows how to make me laugh and he knows what to do when I cry.  He's my rock and I'm his.  We spend so much time together and yet we still have things to talk about.  I am truly blessed to have him in my life! 

Since it's February, in the spirit of upcoming Valentine's Day, I thought I'd take a moment for a mushy love post. :)

8 comments:

  1. awww...nothing wrong with mushy! nothing at all. and Look at you! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! It sure was a fun day!!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Man, thanks for the reminder! I can't believe it's already February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mushy... and I love that you are so happy... Oh, and i love that picture of you both too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mushy is nice! A good reason to be mushy, even nicer!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...