Background

Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday! :)

Hello there! Doing the short version again this week because I'm at work... shhh... Click the Follow Friday button below to head over to Hilary's blog!


1. I don't understand ___ and probably never will.
2. I prefer ___ to ___.
3. My favorite smell is ___ because ___.
4. I suspect my neighbors of ___.


1. I don't understand wrestling (WWE, etc) and probaby never will.
2. I prefer beef to chicken.
3. My favorite smell is vanilla because I said so. :)
4. I suspect my neighbors of letting their dog turd in my yard.




 

6 comments:

  1. Sadly, due to an ex boyfriend I understand wrestling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ick! I'm so sorry. I just find it to be so lamely dramatic!

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes #1 -- that and boxing? what is it with 2 grown men wanting to roll around on the ground, or punch the snot out of one another?
    a lot of people seem to have problem with wandering pooping dogs....so far, despite having 3 neighbours with dogs: no yellow snow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, if Brad watches one more episode of UFC whatever I am going to barf!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Can I just say that my mom told me last Christmas, that she was so excited because she and my step-dad had gotten like front row seats to some WW-something event with their bonus money? They are teachers! And goobers! Haha! She was sooooooo excited! And they even got to take home their seats that they had sat in - oh my... Closet wrestling fans, haha! I'm like you're a grandma, who only wears like, patchwork dresses. Too cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that because I remember when I was little that my grandma would watch wrestling! Like the Hulk Hogan and even before him days!!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...