Background

Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow Friday!

Betcha thought I wasn't going to participate today! Boy did I fool you! :)

I actually worked from home today, in which case you'd think I'd get on here early for sure, but I was so consumed with my work that I didn't.  

So here it goes, abbreviated version...


1. I never eat ____.
2. I am not a ____.
3. I think ____ are really weird.
4. Sometimes when I ____ I always wonder if people are ____.

My answers:

1. I never eat a little of anything.  I always eat a lot! I love food.  My waistline, not so much!
2. I am not a light sleeper.  I have slept through a hurricane before.
3. I think my cats are really weird.
4. Sometimes when I work out I always wonder if people are watching me.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I've been busy too, haven't had much time to blog.... LOL! I've also slept through a hurricane, the cats think i'm weird.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Joseph, some days I have so much time I'm scheduling posts, other days I can't even sit at the computer.

      Delete
  2. You got me... I thought you weren't going to make it :) I swing both ways with the sleep.. I have slept through major storms too, but other days, a pin dropping could wake me up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I kept telling myself all day... "it's Friday.. get on Blogger!!" :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stoppin by :) love your post....and when I woke up on Friday I was like Really!?? YIPPEE it is time for the Friday hops.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...