Background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop


Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is ME!!!  I came up with the last two statements…

Please help spread the word about this hop…. Tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. I never ___ on a ___.
2. ___ is my favorite holiday.
3. I think my ___ is/are ___.
4. When there is a ___ I ___.

My Answers:

1. I never drink on an empty stomach.  Well, I pretty much never drink so I guess that wasn't the brightest.

2. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  Because of all the food of course!! 

3. I think my eyes are pretty.  They are a nice and unique shade of blue.

4. When there is an accident on the interstate during my commute I curse the world! I'm telling you, it can make a 25 minute commute last 2+ hours!!


19 comments:

  1. I have to say I like my eyes too and they are blue as well. We are a blue eyed family... all 5 of us have blue eyes!!! :) Thanksgiving is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My immediate family, and my husbands, are all blue eyes too. My brother-in-law has brown eyes and so does my sister-in-law so my nieces and nephew have brown eyes.

      Delete
  2. My eyes are green - can't say that they're really pretty but then green IS my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think green eyes are very pretty!!!

      Delete
  3. I like my eyes too!!! Mine are hazel though i always used to think that they were brown! And Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too!!! Mainly because of great memories of the family all being together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a lot of great family memories from Thanksgiving. I miss the old Italian family gatherings where we had SOOO much food!!!

      Delete
  4. My original answer to #1 was exactly the same! LOL I changed it because I figured someone else had to have the same answer. (Yeah, it's like a giant game of Scattergories to me)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I never drink on empty stomach either.
    Following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Following back!

      Delete
  6. Ah....I feel the same about traffic jams. But then I feel bad and after I think whether or not people get hurt. Then I feel angry again when I see those nosy drivers who make the traffic worse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Most of the problem from traffic jams are from people rubber necking!! AHHH!

      Delete
  7. we are blue-eyed family too!

    and traffic jams/long commute is definitely what I do not miss about being a stay at home mom! especially since I pass the hockey arena - that's a 2 hour delay easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I've adjusted my work hours, I have met fewer traffic problems, unless there is some kind of event or an accident. Accidents used to happen at least once a week before they did the construction to widen the roads, now it happens maybe once a month.

      Delete
    2. Or at least accidents that seriously foul up and delay traffic for hours happen less.

      Delete
  8. I am not so thrilled with my eyes. I wanted my dad's that were green... mine are brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad has really amazing blue eyes, much nicer than mine. Brad has really nice eyes too. We always say that if nothing else, our kids will have really pretty eyes.

      Delete
  9. I thought I was following you, and now I am!
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange, I thought I was following you too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...