Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday Fill-in!!!

Happy Friday!!!!



Photobucket


Each week Hilary lists four statements, two are hers, two are brought to her by a co-host! YOU can be a co-host! Just e-mail her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com with fill-in the blank statements.  I have been co-host before, it's been a while, so I need to get creative and be co-host again!!

1. Sometimes I ___.
2. I ___ in high school.
3. Deciding what to ___ before I ___ is such a pain sometimes.
4. ___ is my favorite ___.

My answers:

1. Sometimes I am so disorganized.  Yet I pride myself on being organized? What gives?
2. I hated life in high school.
3. Deciding what to do around the house before I vegetate is such a pain sometimes.  
4. Coffee is my favorite breakfast sometimes.  Like this morning when I could barely keep my eyes open on the way to work... don't worry, I wasn't driving!

 

14 comments:

  1. totally get #1!! I blame the kids - they make it nearly impossible to meet my own organizational standards.

    Coffee...reminds me, I haven't eaten yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally disorganized. I blame the hubs, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you! See my response above, lol!

      Delete
  3. Don't blame ya on the coffee. It's practically a meal itself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, and it sure did the trick this morning!

      Delete
  4. Organization is for the birds.... do you know how organized they are???
    Coffee is my only breakfast choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought I was organized but the older I get the more disorganized I seem to be! Yikes!! The project for next week when the hubby is gone is to redo my craft closet/office. It is going to be a HUGE undertaking and a gigantic mess but I am hopeful that by the end of it my stuff will be so organized and easy to find and put away that I will be using it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually the best organization project do involve a huge mess, and they turn out great!! Good luck!!

      Delete
  6. Number 1 and 2 same here, although I enjoyed the face that I wouldn't have to go to school anymore after I graduated. Coffee yuck!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swing between super organized and a total mess... Put on you thinking cap & send more statements :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...