Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

5QF

It's been a while since I've participated, but since I'm feeling kind of bloggy this morning, I figured I might as well.  A good way to pass some time.


1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

Cry and sleep.  Throw things and yell.

2. Do you go all our for V-day or is it just another day?

We don't exactly go all out, but we usually do something.  Lately it has been take out since the restaurants are mobbed.  Then maybe a little gift of some kind.

3. Are you more or less productive when hubs is away?

That's a trick question.  How about, I am more productive in less time.  For example: I might sit on the couch for 8 hours straight watching re-runs or chick flicks, BUT... I will speed clean the whole house, and clean it well, in about an hour.  

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?

On weekdays, it's the moment I get home from work.  On weekends, it's the moment I wake up and realize I can go back to sleep!

5. What is your go-to karaoke song?

Never done karaoke.  Sorry!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I want to revise my 5QF, your answer to #3 is me to a T! Loved your answer! Maybe it is because we are both "Jennifer's".... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you!! It's so true, the house will look like I worked on it all day but I sooo didn't and the dent in the couch cushion will prove it, ha! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. I don't do karaoke either. I don't drink much, certainly not enough to make people sound good, so I don't even like being in a place that does Karaoke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm with you!! I went once or twice and it can be entertaining, but I've got to be in the perfect mindset for that otherwise I want to throw tomatoes.

      Delete
  3. I love #1. Get all the energy out and then relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I usually sleep pretty hard in that mode too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...