Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

A very late Tuesday Coffee Chat!

RoryBore at Time Out For Mom hosts this great little hop called "Tuesday Coffee Chat."  Each Tuesday she posts a chat topic and you can participate through your own blog.  I picked up on this earlier this week, but not in time to join on Tuesday, however the linky is up all week so I'm joining late.  Hopefully I'll be on track for Tuesday!!


This week's topic is movies that make you... go! As in leave the theater.  Ha! I love it.

I have to copy Brenda on this first one:

 
Exorcist: The Beginning.  Seriously the only movie I actually walked out of the theater for.  Can't say much more than that. 


 
What my sister-in-law was thinking, I will never know.  She rented this.  It was bad, we didn't finish it.  'Nuff said.


I'm a Kevin Smith fan, but this was just something else.  Another I couldn't finish, in fact I couldn't get past the first few minutes.


I realize that my movies are all a bit on the dark side... maybe if I started watching more colorful movies I wouldn't have this problem...

8 comments:

  1. No worries about being late....coffee's always on!

    I think we all now agree on the Exoricist one.

    Some good selections - I remember wanting to see Vulgar because Kevin Smith is so...well, he's KEVIN SMITH! but when someone told me how dark it was, I passed.

    never heard of that other one. probably a good thing :) thanks for joining the chat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Vulgar with a friend, or tried to rather, and every now and then when one of us is making a choice that the other disapproves of (like no sour cream on a taco???) the other will say "Vulgar" and that can pretty much justify anything.

      Delete
  2. I also could not finish Vulgar but I did like bubba ho tep!! I also do not watch any movies that deal with exorcism, for some reason they just creep me out too much and I love horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I didn't give Bubba a fair shot! I love horror movies too!

      Delete
  3. Bubba Hotep - I have never heard of it. I guess that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kind of weird.. I think it involved mummies and Elvis..

      Delete
  4. Hey, I love Bubba Ho-Tep! I actually own it, haha. What's not to like about black JFK and elderly Elvis? Then again, I'm the only one of my group of friends who liked it so much, so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well maybe I really didn't give Bubba a fair shot! I had way too much fun making fun of my sister-in-law for renting it!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...