Background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tag, you're it!

Hilary over at Feeling Beachie tagged me in a post, a Q&A session with her and her furbaby Alex! I'm going to try to follow her lead and have my furbabies respond to the questions from their perspectives as well!


1. Describe yourself in 7 words:
Jennifer - Try to be funny, friendly, and happy!
Daisy (dog) - Perfect, intelligent, cuddly, adorable, center of attention.
Loco (cat) - Too good for this question.
Phantom (cat) - Duhhhhhh...
Buster (cat) - I think I am a dog, seriously.


2. What keeps you up at night?
Jennifer - The cats meowing that they want more food or want more attention.  Or they are running after each other in the house making a ton of noise, which in turn makes the dog jump out of bed and take off after them.  When they are through, they all get into bed and prance around until they find their perfect place, even if that means doing laps on my pillows.
Daisy - The cats.
Loco - The other cats.
Phantom - Buster.
Buster - Phantom.


3. Who would I like to be?
Jennifer - Myself, I like myself.
Daisy - A human so I can eat whatever and whenever I want.
Loco - Daisy, she's spoiled.
Phantom - Where is Buster?
Buster - Invisible!


4. What am I wearing now?
Jennifer - T-shirt and shorts.
Daisy - Fur.
Loco - Fur.
Phantom - Oh my gosh, what is that? What IS that? 
Loco - It's fur.
Buster - Fur.


5. What scares me?
Jennifer - Tornadoes! I fear nature's fury!
Daisy - Thunder, lightening, loud noises, exercise balls, laundry baskets, mean dogs, Rey, wind, sticks.
Loco - Nothing.
Phantom - What IS that????
Buster - Phantom.


6. The best and worst of blogging:
Jennifer - The best is the people I've met! I'm not sure I have come across the worst yet, maybe the guilt of when life gets too busy and you can't be as active as you'd like.  That is a major bummer.
Daisy - Best - when she talks about me.  Worst - when she embarrasses me! Like when she talked about how I was a bad dog and ate the chocolate... Oh and when she doesn't spend time with me because she's on the computer!
Loco - I don't really care.
Phantom - The best is the heat from the computer so I can sit there and get all warm.  The worst is when she takes pictures of me and posts them without asking!
Buster - The best is when I can hide under the desk when she's on the computer.  The worst is when Phantom finds me!


7. The last website I visited:
Jennifer - Aside from Blogger, my bank web site.
Daisy - What's a web site?
Loco - I really don't have time for this.
Phantom - Blogger.
Buster - Duhhhhh....


8. What is the one thing I would change about myself
Jennifer - I need more discipline.  I let myself get off track too much.
Daisy - I'd be a human.
Loco - I'd have less siblings.
Phantom - I'd get rid of this thing that keeps following me!
Buster - I'd be bigger and tougher!


9. Slankets yes or no?
Jennifer - Heck yeah! I love being cozy, I love my Snuggie so why now?
Daisy - Yes, my pup Snuggie is a little drafty.
Loco - Yes, that looks like a warm place to lay and paw.
Phantom - Seriously, what IS that? Make it stop.
Buster - Yes, I'd like to cuddle on that.


10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you:
Hilary is a great writer and an excellent fur mom to Alex.  She's smart, funny, and a good friend.  Also, she's a New Yorker and you can't go wrong with that!

I'm supposed to tag people, but I don't know who to tag, so I'm going to say everyone!!! If you read this post, tag - you're it!

4 comments:

  1. great answers!
    I am going to have to Google "slankets" before I can do mine. I am worried this is something I should know, and have been left out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I love reading your answers... sorry it took me so long to stop by.... UGH, it has been a hell of a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're having one of those weeks! I'm completely overwhelmed this week. Too much to do and too little time.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...