Background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo blog coming along...

Good Saturday evening people! Just a quick update on the photo blog...

It's going really well.  I'm enjoying looking for things to take pictures of each day.  Sometimes it's tough, other times I have a hard time choosing between the many things I see.  Some days I post one picture, some days I post two.  

I've been using my cell phone to take the pictures, so the pictures aren't always the best quality, but they still fulfill the purpose of the blog.  I do love being able to e-mail the pictures from my phone straight to my blog.  It's so simple and it really alleviates the daunting idea of a 365 photo blog.

Unfortunately, blogging from my phone also has it's faults.  One day the e-mail didn't go through and I didn't realize it until the next day.  So I missed a day, but I posted the picture the following day instead.  Initially I was pretty annoyed, but I figure technology isn't perfect and neither am I, so all I can do is the best I can.

If you haven't checked it out yet, visit the blog here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and following my blog!

    I take a lot of pictures from my phone, too. Have you tried the Instagram app? I just added it and love the effects you can add to your cell phone pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      I haven't tried that app, I will check it out! I have a BlackBerry and not too many apps work with those so I hope it does!

      Delete
  2. I think their pretty good pictures for a phone, everybody always has trouble up loading their pictures. Technology doesn't like pictures. : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...