Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Liebster!

I can't say enough how much I love the wonderful world of blogging.  I've met so many neat people and I never expected that.  Ever.  I just thought it would be a place for me to speak out into the universe and have my posts echo over and over again until they eventually dissipated.  I did not think, not even for a minute, that blogging would be a new social network for me.  Boy was I wrong!

This is my third award, the Liebster! Thank you so much Susi @ Boca Frau for this wonderful honor!!  Susi has only been blogging a few months, but you'd never tell!! She's brilliant (and she's sharing a super awesome recipe with me, I can't wait to see it)!! If you haven't already, head on over to her blog and check her out!!

 


The Liebster Blog Award is said to have originated in Germany.  The word “Liebster” is a term of endearment that means “beloved person” or favorite. The aim of this award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers!


There are some rules that come with this award. Not to worry, you won’t have to bend over backward, just do the following…

  1. Show your thanks to the blogger that gave you this award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award to your blog. (right-click to safe to your computer, than upload to your blog.)
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet–other writers.
  5. And best of all… Have fun and spread the Karma!

It is with great pleasure that I pass the Liebster Blog Award to:

  1. Joseph @ Joseph's Real Life
  2. Lauren @ Souls to Squeeze 
  3. Lori @ Kitchen Funk
  4. BabyGirl @ Love In A Not So Perfect World
  5. Libby @ A Perfectly Crazy World


NOTE:  As not every blog has GFC, you cannot always tell how many followers someone has.   So, if I make an error, just keep in mind:  it’s the thought that counts.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thanks!! I really appreciate it. My first blog award. Thanks alot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is nice to be loved, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your award! You definitely deserve it and have made blogging so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :o) I will for sure be responding ASAP! :o) Congratulations to you as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...