Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a safe new year's eve and I hope your new year is off to a great start!

My new year is off to a lazy start! Watching some TV, doing laundry, and just chilling out.

I started my 365 photo blog last night, if you haven't had the opportunity to head over there and follow yet, do it now by clicking here!  365 days of pictures is going to be fun!!

I haven't really thought about resolutions for this year.  I kind of feel like every year I set some goals that have to do with making smarter decisions and being healthier.

Last year I made a list of general resolutions, in no particular order, that I wanted to accomplish at some point, not necessarily in one year's time.  During the summer I revisited that list and gave an update

I think this year I'm going to stick with that list because I really can't think of anything else to add to it.  So here it goes:

  • Become more involved with my Faith
  • Take some time to relax every once in a while
  • Dedicate myself to my school work and complete my bachelor degree
  • Improve my health and physical well-being
  • Cook dinner more
  • Try to do something for someone else each day, no matter how big or how small, it might mean a lot more to them than I think, so it's always worth it
  • Communicate more with my family
  • Make my own greeting cards (birthday, anniversary, etc.)
  • Be more frugal with our money, work out a budget and stick to it, keep building our savings account
  • Take a trip somewhere and be a tourist with my husband

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! We've had a super lazy day as well! Great start to the new year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good goals. Happy New Year! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...