Background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grey's Anatomy

 

I never watched the show on TV, not because I had a problem with it - I was actually looking for a good replacement for ER - but because it was on at the same time as CSI and I couldn't compromise my favorite crime show.

I have friends who love the show and talk about it all the time, but even after CSI changed nights, there wasn't much I could do because too many seasons had gone by and I can't just start a show in the middle.


Enter Netflix... 


I figured I'd watch the first episode and if I liked it, I'd proceed.  It was really good, I finished the first season in no time at all.  I need to figure out when Private Practice comes in to play because if I understand correctly, they intermingle at some point? Kind of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel?


Anyway, I'm working through season two and I really enjoy it! I guess I'm lucky to be watching it for the first time on Netflix because when an episode ends with questions, I can get them answered pretty darn quick!


Any other fans out there?

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen an episode! Most girls think I am weird... but I have never had a desire to watch it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty much how I was before I started. In fact, because of all the attraction to it I practically avoided it more! But now I'm glued...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...