Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday!

Happy Friday! Tonight is an orientation at the gym with a personal trainer... Brad made me do a few chest presses last night and my arms hurt.  I'm so pathetic.  I don't even have muscles, I have mush.


Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you can be a co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is the wonderful Brenda from Ficton with a Purpose. She came up with the last two statements.

Please help me spread the word about this hop…. Tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…

This week’s statements:

1. Nothing is better than.____
2. I ___my ___ in ___but never ____
3. Those _____ that are always _____ make me want to ___________
4. My favorite _________________ is when __________________________.

My Answers:

1. Nothing is better than the moment you walk out the door at work for the evening.

2. I pick my nose in private but never in public. Kidding!! It just fit way too perfectly... redo... I wear my shorts in winter but never outside. Except this week, it has been WARM! And seriously, I don't pick my nose. :)

3. Those peaches in the grocery store that smell so good but that are always rotten make me want to scream.  I love peaches and I can smell them across the store and I make it over there and they're all shriveled.  Happened yesterday!

4. My favorite wedding memory is when I first saw Brad on the other end of the isle.

Link up!

16 comments:

  1. EVERYONE picks their nose! Just noone admits it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you answers.... and I think Cindy is right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how do I get myself out of this one now....

      Delete
  3. I don't like to pick my nose unless necessary, I usually use a paper towel or, something. The fruits and vegetables are always rotten at grocery stores. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better rotten at the grocery store than in our fridges!

      Delete
  4. I think if held up under the single bulb spotlight....we'd all have to admit to a little digging.

    awww, your last one is so sweet. I was checking to see if the flowers had arrived. but then I totally had eyes for him the rest of the night. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the way back out, I was totally scoping out who showed up! Haha.

      Delete
  5. Ah.... I love your number 4 and I agree with Cindy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with your #3 and I suspect Cindy is right. ahem, I use Q-tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm sick with a nose funk, I use Q-tips too!

      Delete
  7. happy to hear you are in love with your husband!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will certainly follow back!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...