Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday!

Greetings! A glass of wine is just what I needed to end this very interesting day!


Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Susi from Boca Frau.


Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…



This week’s statements:

1. I used to enjoy ___ but now I don’t really anymore except for when I ___.

2. My first job was ___.

3. I am a bit obsessed with ___ at the moment.

4. If I don’t have my ___ at night, I don’t sleep well.

My answers:

1. I used to enjoy long, hot bubble baths but now I don't really anymore except for when I feel like crud.
2. My first job was embarrassing, a bus girl at The SteamRoom in Port Jefferson, NY.
3. I am a bit obsessed with Grey's Anatomy at the moment.
4. If I don't have my husband and puppy at night, I don't sleep well.



8 comments:

  1. I love Grey's Anatomy. It's been really good this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm behind, I started watching it on Netflix last month. I've been so consumed, I'm almost done with the 7th season but now I'll have to wait until the current season is on Netflix to catch up with that!!

      Delete
  2. I have never watched Grey's Anatomy. Thank you for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty good show! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I haven't taken a bubble bath since I was a little kid. Lol! My little sister used to be obsessed with Grey's Anatomy also. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a bottle of Mr. Bubbles by our tub, lol! It's more for my husband than me though. I just can't sit still long enough to enjoy a bath.

      Delete
  4. I have never watched gray'S either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good! But the last thing I needed was another show to watch.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...