Background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday!

I left work early with a migraine.  The last thing I need to be doing is sitting here looking at the computer screen, I'm sure, but how can I resist??

 

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in IL she came up with the last two statements.


She would LOVE it if you could please help spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…


This week’s statements:

1. I have never eaten ___.

2. I like to ___ in ___.

3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be ___.

4. My greatest ___ for my ___ is ___.

My answers: 
1. I have never eaten bugs.  The only reason "bugs" even came to mind was because I recently saw this food list on Facebook that included grasshoppers. 
2. I like to chill out in my pajamas.
3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be not eating that last snack bag of potato chips.
4. My greatest wish for my husband is that he continues to be extremely happy at his job.  He's had some doozies (spelling?) in the past and he's so happy right now!!


8 comments:

  1. I hope your migraine doesn't last too long! I hate them!
    bugs... seriously???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! I hope it doesn't last too long either.

      Oh and the bugs... I was considering turning that food list into a personal challenge, until I got to the grasshoppers. No thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hope that migraine goes away. I'm thankful I only get them once in a blue moon. Haven't eaten bugs either. By the way...love your new background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Migraine gone! Thanks!!
      I love TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com! They have such great backgrounds and I love to use them to rotate on occasion!

      Delete
  3. Ya, I don't think I would eat a bug either, maybe a ant. Ants on a log, yuck! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad you didn't resist and played along... I can't imagine ever eating a bug, and I hope your #4 stays true!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...