Friday, January 13, 2012
I left work early with a migraine. The last thing I need to be doing is sitting here looking at the computer screen, I'm sure, but how can I resist??
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in IL she came up with the last two statements.
She would LOVE it if you could please help spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I have never eaten ___.
2. I like to ___ in ___.
3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be ___.
4. My greatest ___ for my ___ is ___.
1. I have never eaten bugs. The only reason "bugs" even came to mind was because I recently saw this food list on Facebook that included grasshoppers.
2. I like to chill out in my pajamas.
3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be not eating that last snack bag of potato chips.
4. My greatest wish for my husband is that he continues to be extremely happy at his job. He's had some doozies (spelling?) in the past and he's so happy right now!!