Background

Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun...

I can't believe I let so many hours go by before doing my favorite Friday hop!!


I'm going to do the short version this week, but click the button above to head over to Hilary's page and get more info on this awesome and interactive hop!


This week’s statements:

1. ___ is not my strongest virtue (patience).
2. ___ is my favorite meal of the day.
3. ___ is my ___.
4. Whenever ___ happens, I always ___.

My answers:

1. Forgiveness is not my strongest virtue.  Shamefully, I am a holder of grudges.
2. Dinner is my favorite meal of the day, because I can pretty much have whatever I want! Being a grown up does rock sometimes...
3. Brad (my husband) is my rock.
4. Whenever thunder happens, I always get on my phone or computer to check out the weather maps!

7 comments:

  1. Holding grudges makes my head hurt. Lol! I like being grown up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to crawl under the covers and get cozy when I hear a storm coming. not because I am afraid, it's just nice to lay there all snug, safe and warm and watch the storm go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot to link up! Whoops...

    Joseph - It makes my head hurt too, but there are some that I just can't let go of! I need to get a grip!

    RoryBore - I like to do that when it rains!!! So relaxing and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good thunderstorm, too. It usually is a nice change to all the sunshine we have. I feel like I can be lazy and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like susi, I like a good thunderstorm, but only at night, when I am about to fall asleep

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i wake up in the morning still ticked off at whoever made me mad the day before, then i hold a grudge for a VERY long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susi - We go through periods of nothing but thunderstorms, then periods of just plain rain, then sunshine. Mostly, it's the sunshine.

    Hilary - I have a hard time falling asleep during a thunderstorm! I don't know why. I used to love them, I think it's all the tornado warnings that tend to come with the thunderstorms!

    Jen - I hate when I wake up still mad! Very unsettling!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...