Background

Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday

Happy (I have a headache) Friday!



1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
 
At the moment it is 68* and sunny, yes I like it, but I'm stuck inside.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
 
When I'm sick I like a cozy blanket and TV, most likely Netflix and pay-per-view because it means I don't have to get up to change a DVD.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
 
Make cards for February.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
 
Nope, never even been called, knock on wood.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
 
I'd be my pup Daisy - she's spoiled rotten, can't possibly do anything wrong, doesn't get yelled at or spanked, sleeps most of the day, and is utterly adorable.  She's got that face that makes you melt.  I'd say my cats but they always look like they're up to something and that gets them in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...