Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

50 Followers!

I know it doesn't seem like a lot considering the amount of followers some more seasoned bloggers have, but to me: quality, not quantity.  

I was so excited when I logged on to Blogger today and saw that I had 50 followers! It makes me happy that 50 people thought well enough of my blog to hit the follow button.  Pretty exciting!
I always try to follow new followers back, but sometimes I am dense and can't figure out who the new ones are! So if you followed me and I haven't followed you back, leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail (justanotherdayjbe@gmail.com) and I will be sure to follow you back! 

I've had the opportunity to meet so many new people and I love to interact with people on my blog.  I respond to every comment - so if you comment, check back because there is probably a response!


Thanks everyone, so much, for checking me out here at Just Another Day! And if you're looking for something else, I have a photo blog, too!

6 comments:

  1. yippee I am #51 :) hope you will follow me back if you aren't

    http://tigersdreams.blogspot.com thanks for stopping by. and for hte support

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina! I sure will, heading over to your blog right now. Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. congratulations....I predict 100 is not far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of your newer followers and proud to be part of that 50! I always want to know who my new followers are too, but I have the same problem, can't always figure out who the newest ones are. It's neat because it's not just people I personally know reading.

    Congratulations on 50 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! At first it was like, "who are you?" when people I didn't know followed, then I was like, cool! I'm getting to know new people!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...