Background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thank you, Brenda Youngerman!

Due to the crazy week I've been having, I feel like I didn't properly acknowledge Brenda's awesome spotlight post on her blog for ME! And while I know Brenda would tell me not to even worry about it, I still feel very badly about getting to it so late!! 

Some of you may have read about our friend David passing away last Thursday night, then someone had a 30th birthday this weekend, along with family in town, a wake, a funeral, and this week I'm moving offices at work.  So needless to say I haven't had a spare moment! 

I had some e-mails come through alerting me to blog comments and those comments referenced Brenda's Tuesday Spotlight and I said, "oh nooooooooo I missed it!!!" So here I am, with my tail between my legs, sending a shout out and a big hug to Brenda as a THANK YOU for the honor of being in her spotlight. :)

And another thank you to those of you who joined me from her blog! Welcome to Just Another Day in the chaotic life of me!

2 comments:

  1. and you are SOOOO right....
    don't even worry about it....
    Life gets in the way of so many things....thank yous are not a big deal.
    I used to tell my kids there are big deal and little deals - the big deals are the ones to worry about ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) One of the reasons you're so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...