Background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Preparing for the 365

Part of my 101 in 1001 challenge is to do a 365 day photo blog.  I'm actually really excited about this.  I made the blog and began designing it.  Not sure what it will actually look like come January 1st, only time will tell.

Just Another Day's 365 Day Photo Blog will begin on January 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012.  It will consist of at least one picture per day and very little text, just headings and maybe the occasional caption.  


I can't wait to capture snapshots of my days and share them with you! I really hope this project turns into something interesting, something I might decide to make into a personal photo book (I make an album every year at Shutterfly). 

Check out the blog and don't forget to follow it! Stay tuned in two weeks for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...