Background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My favorite gadget

I had to pay homage to my current favorite gadget because come Christmas morning, I know I will have a new one - courtesy of Brad! But more on that later.

Ode to Keurig... 

I am a new coffee drinker.  No, I don't mean I have a thing for "new" coffee.  I mean I am new to coffee drinking.  I decided I must have a Keurig and therefore must drink coffee.  So I did.



Pardon the appearance of my kitchen, it looks like something straight out of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.  You know it's bad when you fill your coffee cup too much, spill some on the floor, throw a towel over it, and leave it there.  But before you think I'm a sick pig, please know that I plan on giving it a full scrub down as soon as I'm done making cookies.


A breakfast of champions:




Coffee paired with some seriously delicious Fruity Pebbles.


Like the hilariously awesome writer, Miss Sassy Pants, I put way too much sugar in my coffee.  So much so that my husband wonders why I don't just drink hot sugar water.  Well, because then I wouldn't NEED a Keurig!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...