Background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I had such a productive Thursday

I know it's Saturday now, but I had such a productive day on Thursday I needed to share.

First off, I did a lot of work on the computer in the morning.  I paid some bills and finished up our Christmas cards.  I'm still waiting on some addresses so I still have more to do, but I at least finished the bulk of it.  I used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards this year.  I was planning on hand-making them but I got off to a late start.  Below is the image we used, and there was some extra Christmas-y designs and words to go with it.  The picture is from the Festival of Lights on James Island.  I LOVE Christmas lights.



I prepared a few packages I needed to ship out, then I met my friend and co-worker Cristina and we hit the post office before heading out to lunch to meet Bernadette.  We went to O'Malley's which is a bar/pub on King Street in Charleston.  I had a honey chicken sandwich with brie and it was awesome.  They do homemade chips and they rocked too.

Then I filled up the gas tank and hit Target for the finishing touch on my niece and nephew's Christmas gift, cat litter, cat food, and toilet paper.  I returned home and vegetated in front of the TV.  All of this was done by like 1:30... amazing.

I even cooked a pretty yummy dinner of chicken parm quesadillas.  Don't knock 'em till you try 'em.  Another Publix recipe!

4 comments:

  1. chicken parm quesadillas huh? I've never heard of that before, sounds tasty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of them before either, but they were pretty good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that recipe!
    and ohhhhh.... by the way...... when did you change the blog???? I absolutely love it! love it love it love it!
    Did I mention that I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to the recipe:
    http://www.publix.com/aprons/meals/AllRecipes/SimpleMeal.do?mealId=3220&mealGroupId=1000

    But if you make the rice side, careful on the garlic! Not something I often say (I love garlic!!), but it called for three garlic cloves and HOLY MOLY!! It burnt my mouth!

    Do you mean the background? I've been bouncing around Christmas-y backgrounds this month! :) Love The Cutest Blog On The Block designs!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...