Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

Why is it that the short weeks always seem to take the longest?

 

Come join me now for the Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie!  Each week she posts four fill-in-the-blank statements and you make them your own.  She's got co-hosts and is always looking for more.  Feel free to send her your suggestions!

This week’s statements:



1. Lately, I have been feeling  a little ___

2. I am usually a ___

3. ___ is always the best feeling at the end of the day

4. ___ is the first thing I do in the morning

My answers:
1. Lately, I have been feeling a little overwhelmed.
2. I am usually an organized person.
3. Accomplishment is always the best feeling at the end of the day.
4. Hit snooze is the first thing I do in the morning.

Link up!!!

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! Another person who loves accomplishment at the end of the day. Ain't it a great feeling? :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's fun to know that you have accomplished everything that you needed to do that day. : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...