Background

Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

I can't believe Christmas is Sunday!! Is everyone ready???

 

Join Hilary and the rest of us for a fun Friday hop!! Click the button below to head over to Hilary's blog! This week's co-host is Brenda Youngerman, check her out too!

Statements:


1. I have a love hate relationship with_____

2. I have been buying a lot of ___ lately

3. If I hear _____________ anymore I swear I will _________________

4. Whenever I see_____ makes me ____________ and then I ____________


My Answers:


1. I have a love hate relationship with my bed.  When I'm dog tired, I love falling into it and going to sleep immediately, but when I can't sleep, it's the most uncomfortable and obnoxious thing in the world!

2. I have been buying a lot of junk lately.

3. If I hear about other people's drama anymore I swear I will run away to Siberia or something.

4. Whenever I see my pets it makes me smile and then I must play with them, or at least pet them.


 

8 comments:

  1. so true about the bed! nothing is worse than when you can't get comfy, OR you are so comfy but just can't fall asleep.
    I didn't link up this week..I didn't think I'd have time to visit everyone, but I find myself here with a 2nd cup of coffee and just popped in to say Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoryBore - Merry Christmas!!!!! Thanks for stopping by, even if only for a minute! Enjoy that coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with #4... sometimes only a pet can make you just stop and smile. All they want is to be petted and snuggle... they are so much less demanding that the human race!!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the bed can be a problem, I love crawling under the comforter, but then it's kind of like "I've fallen and I can't get up". I just hate to get up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH... the bed answer is so perfect.... There is nothing more frustrating than lying in bed NOT sleeping!
    Merry Christmas Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I just spent alot of money on a piece of junk/Xbox 360. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you about the drama... don't you wish some people would just grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susi - I definitely favor animals over people!
    Arty - I feel the same way! Hate to get out of bed. Almost impossible for me to nap in bed because I will sleep for hours.
    Brenda - Yes, I can't stand to toss and turn!
    Joseph - I have a love/hate relationship with our xbox!
    Hilary - Yes!!!!!!!! Holy cow yes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...