Background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun!

Happy Friday!


1. When I ___ I feel that ___ paid off.
2. I just realized that ____.
3. My ____ come from ____.
4. If I had ___, I would ____.

My answers:

1. When I get an A in a class I feel that all the time spent on school work paid off.
2. I just realized that I could never have an artificial Christmas tree.  I love the smell of a real tree too much.
3. My pajamas come from Brad's t-shirt drawer.
4. If I had the energy, I would do some chores today.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you & I shop for our jammies in the same place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya same here, real trees make Christmas more fun!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with a real tree...I need the smell and everything to make it more Christmasy...especially, since we live in FL... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilary - They are just so worn in and comfy!
    Joseph & Susi - Agreed! Need to have the real tree!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...