Background

Friday, December 2, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

I am so glad it is the weekend.  I am just dying to sleep in tomorrow morning, just a little bit, before diving into the Christmas decorations.

Here comes Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun....


Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements on her blog and we must fill-in the blanks on our own blogs.  She is always looks for co-hosts, so submit your ideas to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.  This is the most interactive blog hop I've ever participated in, so join up!!


This weeks statements are:


1. I can't believe ___.
2. ___ is my favorite Christmas song.
3. If I don't have my ___ in the morning, I cannot make it through the day.
4. I love my ___ dearly but wish ___.


My answers:

1. I can't believe I'm about to turn 30.  It's not a bad thing, it's just surreal, I've been around for 30 years, wow. 


2. I think Silver Bells is my favorite Christmas song.  This is SO hard because I love Christmas music, but there is just something about that song.


3. If I don't have my snooze in the morning, I cannot make it through the day.  I need to hit snooze at least twice.


4. I love my cat dearly but wish she'd stop scratching everything! Two cats use the scratching post and Miss Loco uses anything but!


Link Up!

8 comments:

  1. Ugh... My computer will not allow me to link up right now!! Grr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hit my snooze button too....but my youngest would probably not take kindly to me bopping her on the head when she appears at O'God-O'Clock by my bedside :)

    Love Silver Bells too!

    and your winter background - I almost did the same one tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't believe you're 30, just wait til you hit 50. I'm less than two weeks from that milestone and I'm like, "How did this happen?" lol Thanks for stopping by today! Come by to enter my Digital Scrapbook software give-away, if you're interested. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy early birthday... i liked 30!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should see what one of our cats did to our carpet, we keep it locked in a room away from the other cats and it dug up all the carpet in front of the door. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hit the snooze around 3 times each morning...it's silly but I need it. And my alarm clock is set about 20 min ahead...Our cat Finn, destroyed one of our couches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RoryBore - There are SO many winter backgrounds I love! I plan to change it a couple of times this season. :)
    Cathy - I will definitely check that out!! Thanks!
    Hilary - I think I'm going to like 30 too... things are good right now!
    Joseph - My cats go to town on the carpets by the bedroom doors if we ever shut them!
    Susi - I love to snooze again and again. It just helps me wake up slowly I think.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...