Background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Question Friday

Greetings! On day 2 of my 4 day weekend I've watched The Help and some other TV.  Fun! Yesterday was very eventful so I'm looking forward to a low-key Friday.




1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?


All cookies!! 


2. What is your favorite holiday movie and why?


I can honestly say that I am not at all sure which holiday movie is my favorite.  There are plenty of movies that take place around holidays that I enjoy, but probably aren't classified as "holiday" movies... like Four Christmases, Nothing Like the Holidays, The Ref, etc... Maybe I'll say Mickey's Christmas Carole, I like that one!


3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?


I don't have kids.


4. What is the messiest room in your house at this moment.


Easy, bedroom.  There is a laundry and bed situation happening in there right now.


5. What is the furthest you have ever driven for the holidays?


Let's see, probably Lake Lure, NC when I went with Brad's family for vacation the week during Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...