Background

Friday, December 2, 2011

Five Question Friday

As usual... TGIF!


1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?

Does it have to be just one thing? I really love my Department 56 village collection, and I have several pieces.  I've always been a fan of small scale things, like train sets and doll houses.  While I don't play with my village, I love the miniatureness of it all.

2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?

Early.  Once in a while I'm running around at the last minute, but that's usually when I decide to get something for someone I wasn't going to shop for originally.  I have been done by October in some years, this year I completed all my shopping (just about all online too) by the end of November.  Score!

3. When do you turn on your heat?

There is usually about a month or two where we can go without heat and/or AC.  However, this fall has been totally wacky.  We've gone from 80 degrees to 30 degrees.  Quite frankly I wouldn't be so concerned with the heat (since it's usually only super cold in the overnight and morning hours) but I have my cats and dog that I need to consider.  This year I don't think I turned the heat on until November, but even then it was patchy, it wasn't like I turned it on and it stayed on.  And the last few nights we've had it on pretty steady.  We'll see what happens though!

4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?

Not really.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you put on your shirt?

After.  I hate the white marks it will put on your shirt if you do it before and I'm not the type to bother with acrobatics to avoid that happening.

3 comments:

  1. HI, I'm here via Mama M's 5Q Friday. I am so envious of you being done with your Christmas shopping! I wish I could be so on the ball! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful good for you to be done and able to enjoy the season come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Definitely enjoying the fact that the stressful part of the holidays is over!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...