Background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Finished!

My Spanish class is over for the semester and I finished with a B.  I'm very happy about this.  I thought for sure I was in C territory, but I must have done my averages wrong.  Awesome.  The only time I like to be wrong! :)

I cannot even properly express how elated I am to have a break from school for the next 40 or so days.  This semester drained me.  I really need to get better organized at home so this doesn't happen next semester. 

I enrolled in two classes for Spring... I'm going to try to sneak in a third at the very last minute.  I desperately need to take this composition class, which is a requirement for my degree as well as a prerequisite for another class I'd like to take.  This elusive class has been evading me for a few semesters now.  Every time I go to enroll, it is not listed as an online option, yet when I just went to look it up, I saw that there was an online version available last semester.  So I'm going to keep on hunting it until the very last minute because I really REALLY want to add that one in and get it over with.  

So Spanish 4 and Human Ecology will be meeting me on January 23rd with big smiles on their faces, I'm sure! I just can't wait to chill out and maybe even read some books over the next few weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Just hopping over from Brenda's Spotlight and wanted to say hi....or, I guess Hola. How ironic that my daughters are actually watching Dora as I type...
    Don't mind me, just gonna "snoop" around for a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the B in Spanish. I remember, I took a Statistics class one semester and thought for sure it was no more than a C and I ended up with a B... wow, was I happy. Enjoy your time off and get some relaxation in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rory - feel free to snoop!!
    Susi - thank you! I had this experience in another class as well, I was so surprised by the grade I got!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...