Background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Almost over...

This is the beginning of my last week of class for the semester.  It seems like it has lasted forever this time around.  I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again, I am not happy about my performance in this Spanish class.  I'm sure there is a variety of factors that contribute to this, but I'm not impressed with any of them.  I did some averaging and I'd be surprised if I score higher than a C in this class.  Depressing.  I absolutely hate that I let myself get that detached from the work, but I'll deal... at least a C won't be an F, or a D.

As far as I know, because my professor is never very clear on assignments ahead of time, I think I just have the final exam and that's it.  And that's available now, I have to take it before Saturday.  Knowing me, I'll do it Friday... 

All I know is the day I close that classroom for the very last time, I'll have a glass of Cabernet in hand!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get at least a C. Good luck! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joseph! I'm working on it... slowly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebecca!

    And it's officially over!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...