Background

Monday, November 21, 2011

What's up?

Hey strangers! Things have been so crazy here (I feel like I've been starting every post with that lately, sorry!).  And they don't seem to be calming down one bit.  I have one more day of work and then I'm off for three days.  Yes!! Having three whole days where my work clock stops ticking, as in everyone is off - not just me, will be phenomenal.  Sure, there is always some stuff to catch up on when I get back, but it won't be anything like it would be if everyone else at my office was still working.  I am counting the moments.

This week is the week of one of my favorite holidays.  I love Thanksgiving.  So much.  I love the food, the family, the thankfulness.  This year, my parents are going to New York to be with my sisters and my in-laws are going to Florida to be with my sister-in-law.  Brad couldn't take the time off work, so we'll be here, cooking away! His siblings will come over for dinner and we'll all enjoy our turkey comas together.  Did I mention that I can't wait??

I bought a ridiculous amount of Pampered Chef products after my show.  Actually, I had a ridiculous amount of free and discounted product as a benefit of hosting my show, so I really didn't "buy" all that much - I got a heck of a lot of it for free! I can't wait for my packages to arrive so I can go crazy ripping into them.  I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow, but we'll see.

Just about all my Christmas shopping is done.  I'm so excited!! We need to pick up a couple more things and that's it, nothing major.  My thought process is complete and that's the hardest part, I think.  Can anyone believe that Christmas is around the corner? When did that happen?

Well I think I'm going to try to unwind a bit.  I feel like I've been running on all cylinders all day and I really need a break.  I promise that I'll post more soon, and more interesting stuff soon!! 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your break, and thanksgiving.. I think we are skipping thanksgiving this year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph - I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving as well!
    Hilary - I don't blame you with all you've got going on. I hope you, Mark, and Alex have a little bit of turkey anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...